1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Zenobia Hikes... gone but never forgotten. She was one amazing person.
- Tegan and Sara - They remind me of my trip to Washington DC back in May with some amazing friends.
- Halloween. This has always been my favorite holiday. Tomorrow, tomorrow, holy crap, it couldn't possibly be tomorrow. I'm as excited about tomorrow as kids get on Christmas morning. Since I already posted a couple of YouTube videos, I'll throw one in there from our Halloween party last year. Do you know who he is supposed to be?
- Charlie The Unicorn. Now I'm just getting insane with this whole YouTube thing, but really, I can't quit with just one. I just saw Part 2 for the first time a couple of days ago and it was just as rediculous as the original. They remind me of the stories that I used to write back in high school when my brain would go numb in math class.
- JPG Photo Contests... And I love even more than that when people vote for me so please spare a minute or two of your time:
...more to come :)