and I haven't picked out a stencil for this year. I'm going to share some links with you guys on the best places to find stencils on the net for that last minute pumpkin carving needs.
- SprayPaintStencils.com carries free printable stencils with letters, unicorns, President Bush, cassette tape, sports, transportation, even DINOSAURS, you name it, they have it. All kinds of unconventional stencils that are for spray painting, but would be even better for pumpkin carving.
- About.com has free stencils of a ghost, spider, claw hand, raven, headless ghost, wand, skeleton, and the devil.
- About.com also has these stencils which contain a bat, a swarm of bats, jack o lantern faces, a witch on a broom, cat, lightning bolt, and a moon face.
- Stencil Punks has band stencils and awesome punk stencils that would make some really unique pumpkins.
- And here you can find pumpkin stencils for Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John McCain, Sarah Palin, Hilary Clinton, Oprah, David Letterman, Steven Colbert, Jon Stewart, and Michael Phelps celebrity pumpkin stencils... and also they carry some basics such as an owl, bat, and a garden scene.
- For those of you who are REALLY trying to get into pumpkin carving this year, MarthaStewart.com has 36 pumpkin ideas for you. Some of them are a lot of work, but for the most part, they are going to be way above and beyond what your friends are trying to do with their pumpkins. If you're looking to be a superstar at the pumpkin carving contest this year, check out Martha, she will take good care of you.
Hopefully I've given you some ideas on great pumpkins for this Halloween. Please, whatever you do, be careful with those sharp objects when you are carving your pumpkins! Trips to the hospital are no fun and think of how many drunk people will be in that waiting room with you.