11.16.2008

tilt... or tils

I have been sick for the past couple of weeks and I didn't feel like writing on Thursday so now I'm going to do Things I Love Sunday today to make up for it.

-Friends coming in from out of town... My friend seems to have gained a lot of wisdom from moving to another town and I am so proud of her. We got to hang out last night and it was just like old times. We went out and listened to a lot of live music and had so much fun.

-Being taken on a hot date to the Taubman Art Museum in Roanoke by my friend with her art class.

the ring

signs

lara and holly

and we walked around downtown Roanoke
paper dress

coke reflection

bread store


-Best of Craigslist

-Anna Copa Cabanna and Flaming Fire... I saw them on Monday night at my friend's house and I was completely blown away. Seriously, it seemed like music that I would never have thought that I could get into and I loved it.

-Painting/Making Collages... I haven't done this in a long time and I think that today I will. It seems that idle hands have been getting me in trouble lately with just being obnoxious. Plus creating something is always amazing :)

No comments: