11.24.2008

28. Write a love letter in nothing but song lyrics


love note by hollyanne


Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again. To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn’t think could be real. To know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream. Always when we fight, I kiss you once or twice, and everything’s forgotten ‘cause everybody wants some love, shooting from the stars above.

In you I see dirty, in you I count stars, in you I feel so pretty, in you I taste god, in you I feel so hungry, in you I crash cars… We must never be apart. You’re asking me will my love grow, I don’t know. Stick around, and it may show. Trust I seek and I find in you, every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view, and nothing else matters… because maybe you’re going to be the one who saves me? You’re just like an angel; your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world.

I would die for you. I’ve been dying just to feel you by my side, to know that you’re mine. And my love for you is better than diamonds. To you, everything I bestow. Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do. Amber is the color of your energy. Shades of gold displayed naturally.

Can you name all of these songs?... Gold star if you can. One day I will be madly in love and I will give this love letter to that person... Somehow it seems that by posting it on the internet they may not appreciate it as much, but I'm willing to take that risk.
This is #28 on my list of 101 things in 1001 days.

No comments: