4.14.2009

Book Lust: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Honestly, the first I saw of this book was the beginning of chapter 1 [below] and I didn't believe it was a real book. I quickly went over to Amazon.com and did a little bit of a search and saw that in fact, this is a real book. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! I'm dying for this book now and I believe I will indulge and buy a copy. I've always wanted to check out some of Jane Austen's books and I think the best way to try to get myself interested is to go for a copy that has some zombie action in it also! Plus it's only a little over $7 which is about what I spent for lunch today so I can't justify NOT buying it.
Once I order it and get it in the mail and read it... I'll let you know what I think of this book.

No comments: