2.05.2009

things i love thursday



Wow, it's been such a long time since I've posted a "Things I Love Thursday"! So let me get it rolling...

Watermelon - it makes me think of summer and gardens and they are so yummy. I can't wait to have my own garden filled with tasty watermelons and other fresh fruits and veggies.

Home Decor - this has been a recent obsession with the new house. Specifically I am fascinated with mantels, chandeliers, and swings such as this hanging wicker chair.

Photography Gigs - photography is my passion and I haven't been able to take many photos lately. A friend's band just hired me to do photos of their shows so hopefully between that and my photography club I will get back in the swing of things.

Gala Darling - how could I not love her? She's inspired me to blog and she's always pushing a positive attitude. I definitely give her all kinds of credit for making me more positive and thankful for the things that I do have on a daily basis.

No comments: