3.26.2009

Things I Love Thursday

Gosta Peterson "Young Sophisticates"

Wow, how did it get to be Thursday again? Sorry, but there are only going to be a couple of things listed today since I've been goofing off!

-Gosta Peterson's photography... I saw it in a magazine when I was getting my hair cut last night and I just fell in love with the first image [up top] and went on a search for a couple more.





-Getting exhibit space for my photography club to display their photography in the next couple of weeks at She Sha, the local hookah bar

-Running off with my favorite coworker to look at boys... and going to Goodwill with her and Jimmy Johns and Revolutionary Road tonight!

-Getting to watch Twilight with my friend and go get our hair cut. We haven't spent much time together since she got her new boyfriend so we had a blast last night.

-Gala Darling's list of 100 Things to Do When You're Upset

1 comment:

Blair Friedeman said...

Those black and white photos are beautiful!